Monday, July 9, 2007

"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"

Show me the meaning of being lonely




So many words for the broken heart




It's hard to see in a crimson love




So hard to breatheWalk with me, and maybe




Nights of light so soon become




Wild and free I could feel the sun




Your every wish will be done




They tell me




Show me the meaning of being lonely




Is this the feeling I need to walk with




Tell me why can't I be there where you are




There's something missing in my heart


Life goes on as it never ends




Eyes of stone observe the trends




They never say forever gaze upon me




Guilty roads to an endless love




There's no control




Are you with me now?




Your every wish will be doneThey tell me


There's nowhere to run




I have no place to go




Surrender my heart, body, and soul




How can it beYou're asking me




To feel the things you never show


You are missing in my heart




Tell me why can't I be there where you are

6 comments:

KeChie-ChaN said...

Very touching wORDS !
ما تفقد غالي إن شاء الله
WelcOME to the blogger wORLD =)

U_SF said...

انشالله كلنا ما نفقد غالي بس ...
هذا بداية .. وماكان عندي شي اكتبه فما حبيت أخلي المدونه فاضيه :))

وتسلمين على طللتج البهيه =)

5roofa said...

waaaaaay sha5baaaaaaaaaaary hal song ambii ayam morahgat ele kela postrat o 9owar 3al 6ofa lool.
3ajeba el song

nice post :D

U_SF said...

ThanX Sis. '7aroofa =D 4 sweet comment

Q8ya said...

yaaaaaay

Loooveeee the song..;>

thanx..;>

U_SF said...

q8ya

ThAnX ^_^

I am Cappuccino